Your shopping cart is empty!
We accept all major credit & debit cards, as well as Paypal.
Our payment gateway is provided by Paypal. Secure online payments with 168bit SSL 3.0 encryption.
Paypal, a global leader in online payments, has 164 million account holders worldwide and is now one of the most common online payment methods. It offers any Customer with an email address a quick, easy and convenient method to pay for goods, using stored Paypal payment information and the Paypal Express Checkout facility.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay for goods, once taken to the Paypal gateway, you can pay with all major debit and credit cards or log into your paypal account and pay even quicker, as your cards are already stored to your Paypal account.
We accept the following debit/credit cards:
MasterCard / Eurocard
Visa / Delta / Electron
Switch / Maestro
For more information, please visit the Paypal site: http://www.paypal.co.uk/uk
Dapper Doggie never collects any of your financial information, this is all processed via Paypal and their encrypted gateway system. Below is how it works:-
1. Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on the Paypal servers.
2. When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal email address or enter your credit/debit card information.
3. Dapper Doggie receives payment from PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
Industry Leading Secure Encryption
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of Paypals most important priorities. That’s why they automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and Paypal servers.
1. Your computer: When registering or logging in to Paypals site, they verify that your internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
2. Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 168 bits (the highest level commercially available).
3. Paypal Servers: Your personal information is stored on Paypals servers and heavily guarded, both physically and electronically. To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, Paypal do not directly connect their firewall-protected servers to the internet.
If you have selected to make payment with a Paypal eCheque, we will hold your order until whole payment has been cleared. The typical time for a Paypal eCheque to clear is between 7-9 working days.